Wednesday, October 14, 2009

AUTUMN WALK IN THE PARK

"Lord God of Israel,
we will always praise your glorious name.
Let your glory be seen everywhere on earth."
Psalm 72: 18 - 19


Thanksgiving Day dawned in sunny splendor and this view from our kitchen window inspired my honey and I to drive into the city and take a walk along the waterfront parks to enjoy the Autumn colours while they last.

"Don't walk behind me, I may not lead.
Don't walk in front of me, I may not follow.
Just walk beside me and be my friend."
Albert Camus

Along a zig-zagging boardwalk across a marsh.

Keeping our eyes peeled for wildlife.

What are these huge swimmers in this estuary?

Mallard ducks waiting for some bread crumbs.

Symmetrical serenity.

Meandering through a Japanese garden.

A timely treat - Pumpkin Pie spiced Latte.

Brilliant oak trees shading a parking lot.

Lamps and trees to mark the path.

A peaceful boardwalk.

Playful dolphins grace the end of the walkway.
An Autumn day well spent.

No comments: