Sunday, May 16, 2010

REMEMBER ME

My flower beds are awash with blue Forget-me-nots, and soon their seeds will blow hither and yon to come up next spring in surprisingly obscure cracks and crannies. They bloom in such profusion as to uphold their name, and that thought always brings special memories to mind.




"Silently, one by one, in the infinite meadows of Heaven,
Blossom the lovely stars, the forget-me-nots of the angels."
Henry Wadsworth
Today these dainty blue blooms remind me of this very special day May 16, 1980 when our family was blessed with a beautiful, blue-eyed baby girl.

Happy 30th Birthday Shelley
"A daughter may outgrow your lap, but she will never outgrow your heart."

"Praise the LORD, O my soul,
and forget not all his benefits."
Psalm 103:2

I cannot begin to list all the good things God has given me,
and I don't ever want to forget to ...

"Praise the LORD, O my soul;
all my inmost being, praise his holy name."
Psalm 103:1


No comments: