Monday, April 20, 2015

THE CARIBBEAN IN BLOOM


'EARTH LAUGHS IN FLOWERS'
 ~Ralph Waldo Emerson, 

Nature is such an amazing demonstration of God's creativity. I love the simplicity of the common tulips, daffodils, dandelions, and lilacs that burst into bloom in my world of spring,  and I never cease to marvel at the complexity of design when I look deep within a  flower head. I love the familiar foliage around me and then my senses are jolted when I walk on foreign soil marvelling  at the varieties of botanical beauties that are mine to enjoy but for a moment. If only I could remember all their names, but then in the grand scheme of life does it matter? Noticing them, stopping to admire and snapping a photo brings a smile to my face. 

























JADE VINE












FLAMBOYANT TREE







RAIN TREE



"This is my father's world

And to my listening ears


All nature sings, and round me rings


The music of the spheres"


Maltbie Babcock 1901 


1 comment:

edie said...

Amazing!!!!!