Wednesday, January 30, 2013

JANUARY JOY

Picking posies have always been a joy for me, but in January the bouquet blessings were picked out and created for me to make my little home bright with blooms. It's amazing how flowers can lift one's spirits and I feel so loved by all these thoughtful gifts. The roses will fade in a few days, the daisies will hang on a little longer and I hope the orchid will bloom for months and then again and again, although it hasn't been my luck before. But, some very precious posies will last forever on the greeting cards and canvas paintings from my dear grandchildren. The little window box card is from my daughter who over the years has blessed me with her sweet drawings. Thank you family and friends for your gifts of JOY.

















1 comment:

Bonnie Heather said...

Love the flowers Trudy. How very blessed you are. You daughter show illustrate a children's book. You could write it.