Wednesday, June 20, 2018

A TRIBUTE TO MY SISTERS


I cannot believe that I am at a loss for words ( or maybe I left them all in Parksville) while I sit here at my computer looking at you, my beautiful sisters. 
The seaside is a favourite of us all, whether it is strolling on the long stretches of sand or concentrating on the gifts from the sea that may appear at our feet. 
I thank each of you for enriching my life in many different ways, sharing your unique journeys in life,  and most of all for loving each other in our similarities and differences.

Sisters are the BEST!



Promise me you won't forget our laughs, our jokes, our smiles, our conversations,
our plans, our tears, our memories, our experiences
Our Friendship

Crow and Gate Pub
Naniamo


Rathtrevor Provincial Park
Parksville BC




BUT
 mostly we all used our 20 000 words per day 
and there was always an actor ready to take center stage.




 A few moments alone to capture the beauty
of  flowers and  treasures of the sea.









Joyful creativity

Plein Air Painting






Side by Side
 or miles apart
Sisters
will always be
connected by the heart


Thank you Catherine for this treasured painting



2 comments:

edie said...

Love our time making new memories and strengthening our bonds. Love you all.

Anonymous said...

Thanks Trudy for putting together such a beautiful portrayal of our lovely time together as sisters.
Love, Catherine